Monday 17 March 2014

Mango Ice cream without machine


In the summer I could not live without ice cream.it is summer in New Zealand now and the tropical fruits like mangoes are so cheap. I usually bought quite a lot of ripe mangoes so I thought I should do something with them.
  
I had an idea that I wanted to make mango ice cream. I began to search mango ice cream recipe via internet. It had to be easy,simplest and without ice cream machine. Actually, I wished to buy an ice cream machine but desired not to buy. I don't think I'm going to use it much.

By the way I found many mango ice cream recipes with a machine,but I got the simplest recipes are from show me the curry and kevin&amanda. I adapted these two recipes to make my own version. 

Yield: 1.5 kilograms

Ingredients
  • 850 grams Mango pulp or 2 fresh ripe mangoes
  • 1 can condensed milk (380 grams)
  • 1 carton heavy cream (250 milliliters)

Methods


1.If you use fresh mangoes, you'll need to cut them into small pieces and blend them in a food processor. 

2.Whip the heavy cream by using a standing mixer or a whisk until stiff peaks. 





3.Pour the mango pulp into a large bowl,add condensed milk and stir until combined. Fold in whipped cream.




4. Pour the mixture into a container with lid.Put the container in the freezer for at least 6 hours or overnight.






I just love this recipe. It turn out just like ice cream from a factory. It's so smooth and creamy.

I hop you enjoy this recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails